Dec 26, 2014

SITE: Twoople

I have this idea of making myself available to my students when they're at home, working on homework. First of all, I don't really give homework. The students are expected to work on multiplication facts every night, and, once in a blue moon, they're asked to finish something from class. However, as I begin working on my proposal plans, I know that the students will have the option of working on their e-notebooks at home, so I want to make myself available to the students as they work. E-mail is too slow. I've considered using TodaysMeet, but I think Twoople offers something that I like: a permanent spot. I won't need to send out a new link from time to time. I can create a Twoople page and use it every day. Of course, the worry is that students will abuse the opportunity to communicate with me. That's not something to keep me from trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment