Aug 13, 2012

VIDEO: Sorry, no video!

Classroom Of The Future? No Chairs!
LINK: CBS News

I would have bet money that I posted this video before today. I went back through my post list and didn't find it. If I blinked, and I'm duplicating a post, please forgive me...

Ah, I figured it out. I wanted to post it, but the embed function is not available. So, I'll have to trust you to click the link and watch the video.

"In the ongoing effort to improve children's health and education in this country, a school in Rochester, Minn., has entered into a brave new world. As part of a unique experiment, the school has removed the chairs from its classrooms."

Spelling tests on iPods. Math on easels. Sitting on fitness balls. Movement. Excitement. Learning. This can't be ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment