Mar 5, 2012

ARTICLE: Mmm, Pink Slime

Pink Slime For School Lunch
The Huffington Post

"Pink slime -- that ammonia-treated meat in a bright Pepto-bismol shade -- may have been rejected by fast food joints like McDonald's, Taco Bell and Burger King, but is being brought in by the tons for the nation's school lunch program."

First, that's a good color. When I see Pepto-bismol pink, I know that my stomach will smile soon. 

You know what's in cleaning products, right? Ammonia. It kills germs. That's a big plus in my book. 

If drinking milk is good for teeth and bones, eating connective tissue must be good for tendons or nails or something.

Come on, folks, we're in a financial crisis here! I know that we love them. I know they're special. But, what's more important than children? That's right... saving money! Besides, if something happens, you can have more of them--they're so easy to make. Like cookies. Nine months... bing! Take them out and start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment